- The delivery terms vary according to the market and the option selected by the client, being all the information available in the checkout phase according to the delivery address supplied by the client.
- The delivery times presented on the website, can be presented in hours or in days, should always be considered business hours or days, excluding from the calculation’s weekends and holydays.
- The delivery time is counted as follows, if COOL GRAY receives the confirmation of payment before 12h AM GMT, the day the order was paid counts as the first day of the announced delivery time in the checkout. If the payment confirmation is received after 12h AM GMT, the first day which counts for the delivery date is the day after the payment have been confirmed by the bank.
- At this moment we are delivering to Portugal, France, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Sweden, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Hungary, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Poland, Greece, Bulgari, Finland, Romania, Croatia, United Kingdom (mainland), Switzerland, and United States.
- If you want to receive our products in any other country, please contact our customer service at email@example.com, we’ll do our best to help you.
- The prices presented on the website do not include additional taxes, duties or charges regulated by any other applicable legislation rather than the Portuguese and European. If necessary, as for example outside the European Union, the customer must therefore provide for import customs duties, pay taxes and fees that may occur in the importing country.
Shipping & Returns
- UNIFORM-SHOES® wants that each and every client to be satisfied when purchasing one of its products but, it the case the product doesn’t meet expectations we will do our best to help proceed with the return, wherever the product was bought either in www.uniform-shoes.com or in any other point of sale. But the place where the product was bought influences the return process.
- If the product was bought at www.uniform-shoes.com the client has 100 days to return the products, for that the client should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, all the instructions will be provided to the client, which vary from market to market.
- In case of products bought in another online shop or in a physical point of sale, the customer should contact the store directly.
- For any additional information, customers should contact UNIFORM-SHOES® through the email email@example.com.
- Uniform-Shoes only accepts returns of products that arrive at UNIFORM-SHOES warehouse in the same condition they left, with no signs of use, boxed and labeled as delivered to the client. Or products that were used but that presented a production defect and that the return was authorized by the customer service team for the analysis process.
- Uniform-Shoes does not accept responsibility for the payment, during a return process, of any additional taxes, duties or charges regulated by any other applicable legislation rather than the Portuguese and European. If necessary, as for example outside the European Union, the customer must therefore provide for import or export customs duties, pay taxes and fees that may occur in the importing country.